Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday

Today is Thursday. All in all a good day because you can see the end of the week and it's close enough to touch.

But this is the second Thursday I've had this week. For some reason I woke up yesterday knowing it was Thursday. I went through most of the morning feeling that way until someone in my office burst my bubble. Even though I knew it wasn't - I couldn't shake the feeling that it really was Thursday. (Do you ever get like that?)

At first I was bummed. But then I realized that it has made this week a little easier. Wednesday is never good - too far from the last weekend and still not close enough to reach out to the coming weekend. It's a dreary day. But I didn't have that yesterday. Although I learned that it was Wednesday, I still felt Thursdayish. Cool.

2 comments:

  1. If you are one of the lucky ones that get to have Good Friday off, then yesterday was Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete