Monday, April 5, 2010

More on the Weather

Ok, decision made. I'm turning on the air conditioning. I wanted to wait, but after a visit to my allergy doctor today - where I got scolded for having windows open when the tree pollen count was in the 600's.

Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. My doctor reminded me that nothing has changed since last year and the year before and my itchy eyes and congestion today is a direct result of the pollen I let into my world over the weekend.

So I guess there will be no more open car windows for me. From now on I won't leave the door open when I come home in the evening. And I will be limiting the duration of my time outdoors. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. It is the time of year when Brian starts taking Singular for his allergies, then takes it all summer. Not fun, but taking the meds makes it possible for him to enjoy the great outdoors.
    How lucky you are to get to hold Hannah on her first Easter. It is so awesome that she has a lot of great people in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to hold both my grandbabies on the same day! That hasn't happened since Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of the grandbabies, of coarse.:)

    ReplyDelete