Monday, April 19, 2010

Menus

I have a problem with menus. It's so hard to decide what to order. This is not because I don't like anything. It's because I typically like everything. And I like to eat.

I have a dinner meeting once a month. It's always at the same restaurant (it has nice meeting space) and I've come to know the regular menu well - only the specials surprise me. At first I used to try different things - but now I tend to just order the same thing. I think I've tried 4 different menu items.

So when the waiter comes to the table (yes we have the same one every month) he only has to ask me if I want the haddock dinner or the haddock sandwich. I've become predictable.

On the up side, its become much quicker to order.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way. I always want to try so many of the things on the menu. This is where tapas come in handy.

    ReplyDelete