Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weather

It's that strange time of year when you don't know whether to turn the heat or the air conditioning on. If I turn the heat off, it's still not quite cool enough, but if I turn the air on, it's too cool. Or its comfortable with just their heat off during the day, but it gets too chilly at night.

What I typically do is turn it off and on and then off again and then on again. I kow that's probably the most energy efficient way to handle this time of year, but I don't know what else to do.

In an attempt to not change it up and down too frequently, I turn on the ceiling fan that is in the bedroom. It helps to keep me cool without constantly tampering with the thermostat, but unfortunately Winnie (my teacut Chihuahua) hates it. To be honest, she hates anything that makes her the slightest bit chilly. So when she starts scratching at my neck I know she's too cool and I cover her with a little blanket. She keeps her head sticking out, but the blanket keeps the breeze off her.

Ah, life is sometimes too complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment