Friday, April 16, 2010

Babysitting

Ok, I just finished day one of my long weekend of babysitting. And except for the fact that I'm ready for bed and it's not even 9:00 yet, I think I did pretty well.

We took a long walk, a long nap, and played a lot. He's really very laid back and quite easy to take care of. What I really don't understand is the bottles. Sterilizing, which nipple goes with the bedtime cereal bottle, what size bottle is for what time of day. Craziness - why doesn't everyone just breastfeed. It's truly the lazy mother's way - which is one reason (the biggest) I did it.

But I have realized that in my advanced years I'm suited perfectly to be a Grammy - because I can give them back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's going well!! I hope he sleeps well for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that sounds!!! I just finished three days of taking care of two little boys. One 2 1/2 and the other 11 months. I miss them today, but it IS fun giving them back at the end of the day. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete