Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fog

This morning was foggy. Really foggy. I looked out my bathroom window ths morning and couldn't see the back of my yard. I watched the news to get the weather report. They have a camera that is on top of their building that they show in the background during weather reports. It was fuzzy and white. The only thing that I could see were a couple street lights - everything else was obliterated.

Fog is so amazing because it is literally a cloud on the ground. Going out my door I was walkiing into a cloud. That is so cool . . . in a sort of geeky way.

I went in to work a bit late after a doctor appointment, and at 9:30 am it was still thick. Then after I topped the second mountain the world opened to view and it was sunny and clear - just that quick.

So, the cloud was in one county, but not the other. Just another strange morning in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment