Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rain

Today I did something that most people would consider a bit strange. I went shopping in the rain.

What maks t so strange is that I wasn't at the protected, roofed mall. I went to the outlet shopping center. While most of the walkways were covered, the rain didn't seem to care about that vertical protection - it came horizontally.

Why did I do it? Because I had planned to go shopping and I stubbornly refused to change my plans. So, all alone, I weaved back and forth along the sidewalks - drying my glasses regularly - and did as much shopping as I could stand.

But I had fun.

2 comments:

  1. What'd you buy?

    I like to use rain as a good excuse to not leave the house....Which was more fun in the days before baby. Now not leaving the house makes us all a little stir crazy since Hannah isn't into laying on the couch watching TV all day but instead insists that we actually DO something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain isn't a factor with me. When I need to go shopping, I go. Of coarse not when it is thundering and lighting out.

    ReplyDelete