Monday, March 8, 2010

Chocolate

I first tasted milk chocolate when I was 10 years old. I know, that's old, but there were food allergies involved - but that's another post. Until that time I ate Pay Day candy bars - good, but no chocolate.

Since that first taste of chocolate at age 10, I've had a love affair with chocolate. My favorite is chocolate brownies or chocolate cake with no icing. I also love Entemann's chocolate covered donuts and hot chocolate. I can eat peanut M&M's until I'm ill and chocolate covered pretzels are completely addictive.

But all of this was before I tasted dark chocolate. Now if it's worth making it's even better if you make it with dark chocolate. Brownies with dark chocolate are heaven. Ghirardelli makes a wonderful small dark chocolate square that is as satisfying as a whole candy bar . . . dark chocolate Snickers, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment