Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clothes Make the Woman

Sometimes when you dress in the morning, everything is right. This morning was one such morning.

I bought some new clothes a few weeks ago. One shirt was a bit bright and very stylish. I saw it on the hanger and thought it was okay. I knew the colors would work with pants I already had. I tried it on and liked the way it fit. It looked much better on me than it had on the hanger.

This morning I wore it for the first time. The longer I had it on the more I was impressed with it. The fabric was very soft. The fit was wonderful. I felt like I looked good in it. I felt good.

It's not often that clothes can make such an impression. Most of the time, clothes are just clothes. Today my clothes made my day. I like it when that happens.

1 comment:

  1. I like it when that happens, but it has been a while. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete