Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More Like Dogs

I'm sure you've many comparisons of how everything is like life. But I think that we should be more like dogs. At least I should be more like my dog.

There is something wonderful about being greeted by dancing. Winnie greets me when I get home from work - or even if I'm coming back from the bathroom - by dancing and prancing around excitedly. She gets herself so excited that she has to shake herself off just to calm down. What an ego boost!

Wouldn't that be wonderful if we greeted each other by dancing and prancing? I'm sure it would brighten everyone's day and improve self-esteem.

The only problem would be that women "of a certain age" - like me - might wet themselves during the hellos.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! i love it. i'll help you start a movement.

    ReplyDelete