Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter

Winter officially begins today. No, I didn't look at the calendar - that date means nothing, just an arbitrary day on the calendar. I know that Winter officially began today because I fell on my ass. Yep, first step on my sidewalk was punctuated by first butt on the sidewalk. Of course legs went in opposite directions.

There was no way to stop myself. It was completely invisible and both hands were full on my way to the car (see earlier post.)

On the drive to work it crossed my mind that maybe I should have gone back into the house and gotten some salt to put on the sidewalk. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that no one else celebrates the first day of Winter as I did.

1 comment:

  1. MOM!! Be careful!! I'm gonna tell you what Eric always tells me "Quit hurting yourself! I don't like it."

    ReplyDelete