Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Movies

I sat here this evening and watched a few more sappy Christmas movies. It doesn't matter how many times I watch some of them, I'm game to watch again when they come on the next year. I'm not sure why.

Life never seems to be as tragic or as happily ever after as these movies. Some have outlandish plot lines. And some are just poorly written and/or acted. But I can't seem to help myself.

The same type of movie I probably wouldn't have patience for any other time of the year, but I'm thankful that once a year I can lose myself in holiday movies.

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to watched a few Christmas Movies, if I could have found them. When I sat down to relax at the end of each day this month, there seemed to be the norm. I finally gave up and watched the House Hunter shows that keep my mind occupied. Some emotional stimulation would have been nice. Oh, now that I remember, I caught the last few minutes of It's A Wonderful Life.

    ReplyDelete