Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cold Feet

I've discovered something about myself. I don't make sense. Yep, you heard it here first.

All day long my feet are cold. In the evening I leave socks on with my slippers because my feet just can't get warm . . . without sitting on them but that ship sailed about 50 pounds ago.

But . . . at night my feet are too hot. I can be snuggled in bed with a quilt tucked up tight to my neck, and yet my feet are sticking out of the blanket. In fact, it's gotten so bad that I never tuck my blankets in at the foot of the bed - it makes it too hard to kick my feet out. Since I keep my thermostat set at about 64-65 at night, eventually they get chilled and I have to pull them in - but it doesn't take long before they are sticking out again.

So, there it is. I don't make sense.

3 comments:

  1. Cold feet then hot, hot then cold, humm...
    sounds like that thing they call menopause. So it would made more sense to call it craziness! I laughed hard about not making sense. That was well put (laughing).
    We got more snow. About 6 inches so far and still coming down. There is a sheet of ice and then snow on top. A lot of schools are closed as well as activities. I am hibernating. Glad we don't have much Christmas shopping to do.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be menopause - but it all comes back to just getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes no sense, makes sense. Hah!

    ReplyDelete