Thursday, November 12, 2009

Team Player

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm not really a team player.

I like to run things. I like to be the boss. I'm not mean or overbearing (okay, maybe a smidge overbearing), but I like to pick the direction and assign tasks. It's not that I think I'm better at it than anyone else, but I really hate the confusion and standing around that goes with no one taking charge to divide up activities and plot an agenda.

What I tend to do if I'm not the boss (like today) is to pick a part and just ignore everyone else's chaos and work at the part I assigned myself. It keeps me sane and keeps me from noticing that everyone is "discussing" the work more than "doing" the work.

Hmmm, I've noticed that this blog is probably just one more way that everyone else can see what an obcessive freak I am. Oh, well, deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment