Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sundays

I have a real problem accomplishing anything on a Sunday. I did manage to get out of bed before 7:00 am this morning, but it's been all downhill since then. It began with pajamas - as in the ones I wore all day. I then moved on to delivered Chinese food and a few movies on Lifetime (a Sunday staple.) A phone conversation with each of my kids rounded out the afternoon and now I plan to spend the rest of the evening reading. You know, I might feel guilty except for the adoring looks I get from Winnie as she curls up on me while I accomplish all these lazy activities. Clearly Sunday is her favorite day. Ah, Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful day! It's kinda hard to have days like that with an infant...I do miss that ability to be totally lazy!

    ReplyDelete