Saturday, November 7, 2009

Keys

I stuck my car key in my nose today. Before you think I'm strange or anything. . . wait, those of you who know me well know that I am a bit strange at times. But about today, I'm not strange in that the key in the nose incident was an accident. Let me explain. I have a square leather key fob on my key ring and since I have a tendency to try to make only one trip to and from the car, often use the leather fob to hold my keys in my teeth. (I know, probably not the most sanitary option.) Today, as usual, I was carrying way too much to the car and reached up to put the leather fob in my teeth and, unfortunately, the car key was tangled in the keyring so that it was sticking straight up, and. . . .. Okay, I'll pause here for a bit to give you a chance to stop laughing. . . . Would it help if I told you I really scratched my nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment