Friday, November 20, 2009

Ice Cream

I suppose if I were to categorize how I feel about ice cream I would have to say it's love . . . or obcession . . . or addiction.

A few Christmas's ago, my daughter bought me the most wonderful - and the most horrible - gift I could ever receive. She bought me an ice cream maker.

I've made ice cream with cherries and slivers of dark chocolate. I've made ice cream with fresh peaches. I've made ice cream with Oreo's broken in it. I've made ice cream with M&M's. But this week I made the most wonderful ice cream to date. I made it with dark chocolate covered pretzels broken in it. The creamy, sweet and salty flavors blend into a Bermuda Triangle of decadence. Salt, sugar and fat in every bite!

Well, now that I've ranted about my latest ice cream concoction, I think I'll go have a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment