Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekends

I am thinking that the older you get the shorter weekends get. I began the weekend thinking that I didn't have anything to do except babysit for a few hours. But then I remembered I had plans to go to lunch with my sister - so we planned a shopping trip with the grandson. So, instead of a few hours it became twelve hours (four of which he was sleeping, so it wasn't too bad.) Then I thought, well, at least I can get things done on Sunday - until I got the call from my son asking if I was still planning to take them out to an early dinner. Of course.

I got laundry done and dishes done. That is it. I had such plans - such a "to do" list. I still haven't gotten any planting done and it's almost too late. Sigh. There is a 3-day weekend coming, and (so far) I have nothing planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment