Thursday, February 25, 2010

Winter Olympics

Are you watching the Winter Olympics? I'm not. I don't think I've watched the Olympics - Winter or Summer - in years. I guess I just can't get interested in any part of it. I just don't understand the attraction. People slide around on the ice, people slide down hills, people slide down hills on their backs, and people race each other on the ice. In allmy years, I've never been able to find anything exciting about watching these sports.

But, to be fair, I think most sports are boring to watch. Well, except football.

3 comments:

  1. I have loved watching this year. I love hearing about the personal family victories and demises. I recorded all the olympics shows so far and I am enjoying watching the highlights of each venue. Go USA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...victories and their life challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football??? Echh! Boooooring! I like individual stunt-type sports like snow boarding on the half pipe, or diving in the summer.

    ReplyDelete