Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spiders

I don't really like spiders. I'm not afraid of them -- at least the normal-sized ones -- like I am of snakes, but I still don't like them.

Recently a spider has moved into my bathroom. I see him occasionally when I'm blow-drying my hair, and I turn the dryer on him. He curls up in a ball and falls to the ground and disappears. I can never find him. He's a quick one. I tried turning off the dryer one day and grabbing some toilet paper to squish him with, but when I turned back to him, he was gone.

Each day I go to the bathroom I find a new little cobweb. Yesterday it was on the toilet scrubbing brush. I found it as I grabbed the brush. Ewwwww. I'm sure tomorrow it will be beside the vanity, or next to the trash, or somewhere else.

What is the life expectancy of a spider?

No comments:

Post a Comment