Monday, February 8, 2010

TV

I enjoy TV, but I don't enjoy TV. Does that make sense?

My favorite way to watch TV is while I'm working. Yes, that's right. I do my best work when I'm watching TV . . . or vice versa. Most of the time these days I'm watching things I've DVR'ed (is that a word?) while I'm working from home. I know I could fast forward through the commercials, but I get in such a zone that I just I just push right through them. I know, TV does not seem to be the best for concentration, but I focus better with background noise. Remember when you were a teenager and your parents sad that you couldn't do homework with the radio or stereo on? And, of course, we knew better. It's the same thing now.

Maybe I have a little ADD or something, but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment