Saturday, February 27, 2010

Funny Videos

I found a show on TV today that was funny video clips of people getting hurt. You know the type - people send in videos of of their family or friends. Some are hilarious, some look really painful.

I just want to go on the record saying that if I ever get hurt in a funny way and it happens to be caught by a camera - I will definitely hurt any family member who sends it to any TV show. Why would family members do this?

Granted, many of the videos are of people doing incredibly stupid things. . . or things that they really shouldn't be doing. I would say that either youth or alcohol is involved - or both. But what kind of family members would make these embarassing events public.

I'd like to think my family would rush to my aid if I ever got hurt in a funny way. Well, at least right after they stopped laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment