Saturday, January 9, 2010

Travel

I've always wanted to travel. No, I take that back, I've always wanted to go to other places and live there for a while. I don't just want to see these places, I want to understand them and the people who live there.

I know it doesn't seem like too much of a difference, but it's significant. It's the difference of possibly happening or never happening at all. Yep, that's what I mean. I may travel in the future, but know I'll never get to live in other places. I'm too old, too settled, too content.

But, for some reason, I'm sort of okay with all this. Strange, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to live somewhere else too...It looks like I will probably get my chance here soon, but I wish I would have done it when younger because now I just want to be close to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete