Monday, January 11, 2010

Gas

I very much dislike having gas. Gas can be silent or noisy. It can be smelly or odorless. It can be short in length or long. And it usually comes at inopportune times and seems to be neverending. I'm the type that try to go to the restroom every time. But there are others who follow the "crop dusting" philosophy - as long as you keep walking no one will know where it came from. Of course, some are proud of their emittances - and comment on them and make sure everyone notices.

The problem is - I've been trying to eat more healthy. And the healthier foods all tend to give you gas. So the more salads and vegetables I eat, the more frequently I have gas. Quite the double-edged sword.

All I can say is I'm very glad I live alone.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world!!!!!!!! Eric and I were crop dusted the other day. We were walking around the grocery store and walked right into a fart cloud....Not that I have room to complain about that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa, ha! Brian thinks his natural disasters make good jokes and he loves being the crop duster. (??)

    ReplyDelete