Monday, January 25, 2010

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days where you just feel like you could lay your head on your desk and take a nap? I'm having one of those days today.

I woke up with a headache - which I promptly took something for - but since the headache left I've just felt blah. I'm not sleepy. It's just that draggy feeling. Like when your arms feel too heavy to hold up.

I'd like to go straight home and crawl into bed, but I've got errands to run. Then when I finally get home I'll have to make dinner. Then I'll check my e-mails. Then I'll cuddle the dog a little. THEN I'll crawl into bed.

Well, it's good to have a plan.

1 comment:

  1. Think you're busy?? Try having a baby. :) Kidding, kidding, I know you've been there. My friend was going through her isanely busy life and how she was happy to have finally caught up on some sleep on Friday night and I laughed and told her to enjoy it while she can because when she has a baby, there are no more Friday nights to catch up on sleep....

    ReplyDelete