Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleep

Lately all I've wanted to do is sleep. I am yawning on my commute home. I barely make it through dinner. I am totally ready to go to bed by 8:00 pm! What is with this?

Maybe it's because it's winter. Something about the sun going down makes me begin to think about bed - and the sun is definitely down before I make it home. It's the same in the morning. I can get 8 hours of sleep, but if the sun hasn't come up yet, I have a hard time waking up. On the flip side, I might have only had 4 hours of sleep, but if the sun comes up I can't go back to sleep.

Winnie, however, is having no problem with my going to bed early.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I feel like I don't need as much sleep if I can just sleep in till the sun comes up. But if I have to get up early, no amount of sleep is enough.

    These days, no amount of sleep is enough.

    ReplyDelete