Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's a Monday-Tuesday

Long weekends have one inherent problem. I can't keep my days straight for the rest of the week. I set the trash out on the wrong night. I miss TV shows that I wanted to watch. I forget doctor appointments.

Yes, I had a doctor appointment this morning. I was all the way to the parking garage at work when I realized I was supposed to be there. I called them and said I'd be a half hour late and dashed back. They fit me in quickly and I was back on the road about 15 minute after getting there. They told me I could have rescheduled, but nothing else they had was convenient. I'd already told my boss I'd be an hour late - and I was 57 minutes late - so I just made the double trip.

So much for a short week requiring less gas in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment